Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
In a fantastic show of commitment and trust in the club Buykx-Smith and Schutlz have big roles to play in the next two seasonsRead more ...
Williamstown Football Club is saddened to report the recent passing of Life Member Bill Hill who passed away peacefully in Queensland on 27th January 2018.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club joins with Williamstown High School.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club confirm list changes.Read more ...
Check out this months edition of the Gulls Coterie Newsletter.Read more ...