Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Williamstown will make at least five changes to its side to take on Casey at Casey Fields tomorrow.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club has announced a five-year partnership with Victoria University, assisting its players with educational opportunities and support, while also providing University students with placement opportunities within the club.Read more ...
Williamstown's development team have moved into fourth spot on the ladder after defeating Werribee by 17 points on Sunday.Read more ...
Williamstown have clinched a home final after defeating Werribee by 71 points in Ben Jolley's 250th game at Burbank Oval today.Read more ...
Williamstown will welcome back a number of key players to the lineup for Sunday's important clash with Werribee at Burbank Oval.Read more ...