Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Williamstown will have a record number of 10 home games in the 2018 season while facing big challenges in the 2018 season.Read more ...
Seagulls hold VFLW information nightRead more ...
Williamstown Football Club name VFLW coaches for 2018.Read more ...
Two Stars Sign for VFLW SeagullsRead more ...
Williamstown Football Club were proud to be a part of Friday's Williamstown Christmas Night Market on Douglas Parade and Ferguson Street.Read more ...