Player Wellbeing Program
- A wellbeing and development program designed to holistically support both players and staff underpinned by an individualised approach, the program aims to facilitate best practice, and produce TEAM focused outcomes.
- Leading the way in player wellbeing and development, our Player Wellbeing Program continues to forge Williamstown as a destination club both on and off the field.
- Consistently track the journey of our players and staff, whilst they are involved at our Club to maintain optimal balance both on and off the field.
- Engage with Universities to develop students with practical work placement opportunities at the Club.
- Liam Picken Academy - First Year Player (Compulsory)
- Individualised Player Development Plan focusing on Wellbeing & Development
- Community Engagement
- AFL Education Program
- Club Education Program
Ex-Western Jets graduates Jack Dorgan and Billy Myers have re-signed with the Club for the 2018 VFL season.Read more ...
Promising young midfield pair Lachlan Bramble and Fletcher Carroll have re-signed with the club for the 2018 VFL season.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club are taking applications for Forwards - Line Coach for the 2018 VFL season.Read more ...
Star midfielder Michael Gibbons has put pen to paper, keeping him at the club for the 2018 VFL season.Read more ...
Williamstown Football Club's partnership with Victoria University is providing great industry based learning experience for students.Read more ...